We charge with skills and cooperation
We apply project diving
IntegratedDuring the lesson, we teach two subjects
BilingualDuring the lesson, we teach the material in two languages
We form thinking thanks to the integrated English STREAM course, which aims to:
- forming a holistic view of the world, the scientific picture of the world
- developing mathematical, natural and scientific thinking
- learning to see harmony and science (in art and nature)
- balancing science with humanistic principles and values through reading and writing.
The course maximally develops language, art, and natural competencies.
Our students confirmed a high level of knowledge based on the results of the official level of academic achievement
Mathematics80% of students confirmed a high level of knowledge, 20% sufficient.
English100% of students confirmed a high level of language proficiency.
Individual work with each child- conversations with the tutor
- we accompany the development of each child and give advice
Group classes- course «I am a personality»
- planning goals for the week and analysis of performance at the end of the week - school events for the child's socialization
Children visit companies where they observe creative and production processes.
Career consultants give lectures and pieces of advice to students.
The status of Cambridge ESOL Exam Preparation Centet confirms that CICS adheres to the world standards in teaching English language and preparing for international exams.
Shevchuk Irynamother of Oleg, 12 years old, Kyiv
Maryna Mykhailetskamother of Stanislava, 8 years old, Lviv
Lesyk Tetyanamother of Oleksandra and Kateryna, 7 and 11 years old, Kyiv
Julia Romanivmother of Anush, 9 years old, Kyiv
Svitlana Kotylkomother of Igor, 12 years old, Kyiv
Lydia Sidunmother of Anna-Sofia Sidun, 9 years old, Lviv
How to enroll in school
Fill in and send
the application for admission
Pass the test/interviewFor 1st grade — an interview.
For grades 2-11 — testing in mathematics, Ukrainian, and English.
Meet with the school administrationDuring the meeting, your family will talk to a school representative.
Sign the agreement and submit the documentsAs soon as you are notified of a positive decision, sign the agreement and provide the documents.