WE INVITE YOU TO THE CISC PROJECT-BASED INTELLECTUAL CAMPS!
The purpose of any camp is to create such conditions for every child during the school break that the time spent there is both fun and useful, and so that each child would receive new knowledge, new interesting tasks and, of course, new friends! It’s always more interesting and fun to develop and relax when you are surrounded with friends!
THE TYPES OF CAMPS WE HAVE
- Each camp’s program is unique, that’s why it’s always fun and interesting for the children in CISC camps. Due to project-based and intellectual orientation of the camps the participants can develop new skills, enhance their knowledge or create their own creative projects. Beside daytime camps within the School, we also have external on-site camps.
- Since 2013 we have held more than 60 camps with more than 3000 young participants.
- CISC camps are not only fun and beneficial, but safe as well. None of the parents will have to worry about their child during the school break.
- Each day in camp brings new knowledge and impressions, teaches the children to think critically and creatively and to solve any types of problems or tasks. And due to the fenced private school territory you won’t have to worry abot your child’s safety during the school break.
- Not only our students can attend CISC camps, but anyone willing to join.