We introduce the external form of education
From now on, even more children will be able to join the CISC community, to gain contemporary knowledge, to grow and develop together with us!
We initiate the enrollment into the EXTERNAL FORM OF EDUCATION.
is a form of obtaining general secondary education that envisages independent as well as accelerated mastering of educational subjects of a certain educational level and/or of a certain grade, to the extents determined by the State standards of general secondary education, and obtaining of respective educational certificate.
EXTERNAL FORM OF EDUCATION IN CISC includes:
– annual assessment of educaitonal achievements (oral enquiry, review works and testing, project works etc.) and/or final State academic assessment;
– advise and support of teachers and psychologist (individual, according to a Contract);
– possibility of participating in the School’s educational events (integrated studies, projects, additional educationa / spots classes, or performing experimantal / practical works;
– possibility of using school books, text and work books (including those uniqely developed by CISC);
– possibility of participating in External Independent Testing on the usual terms.
Upon admission, an individual educational plan and the schedule of counselling on educational subjects is drafted for every student.
According to the results of annual evaluation and externship assessment, a student’s academic transcript is issued and/or the certificate of complete general secondary education.
We are open for applications starting from: SEPTEMBER 2017.
For information and registration, please contact:+38 (096) 883 40 27